- Made to provide critical communication in any environment
- Complete system with 1 Power Supply Board, 1 Processor Board, 1 ASLT Card
- Supports 552 IP stations and 36 analog intercom stations
- Global networking and integration
- IP, SIP and analog station support
- Extended Software Options
- SIM card based software configuration and disaster recovery
- Fully compatible with any AlphaCom system
- Extended memory supports future expansion and new services
- High Quality Professional PA Broadcasting and Messaging services
- Security voice guidance for public safety and building security
- Auto-attendant functionality (Automatic voice supported switchboard)
- Voice supported call guidance
With AlphaCom XE, flexibility is key. You can have just a few or thousands of users spread around different locations. Thanks to its open, modular design and scalable architecture, AlphaCom XE has the flexibility to grow with your business and adapt to your long term needs. The system can be tailored to support applications of almost unlimited specificity and complexity.
Vingtor-Stentofon’s CCoIP® (Critical Communication over IP) implies the employment of Voice over IP applications required in critical situations. AlphaCom XE is designed with CCoIP incorporation which ensures the delivery of instant and secure voice and data services. The AlphaCom XE system provides carrier class system availability and protects resources in an IP environment by using embedded IP security mechanisms.
The main security mechanisms used are restricted management access, separate management interface, internal firewall and integrity check (MD5).
See also: additional documentation on wiki.zenitel.com | AlphaCom main page