- Network access panel designed for industrial environments
- DSP for acoustic signal processing
- Communication and Power over Ethernet
- Six programmable button with individual label and status indicators
- Optional button protection cover
- LED indicators for power, call, and fault
- For single or dual systems (A-B systems)
- Supports handheld PTT microphones
The EAPII-6 is a rugged access panel, developed for use in harsh industrial environments. The plastic housing withstands corrosion from the most common corrosive gases and compounds found in these types of environments. The access panel features six programmable buttons, which can be used to manually initiate fire alarms, gas alarms or other actions in the Exigo PA/GA system.
The access panel has an inbuilt microphone while also supporting handheld PTT microphones, allowing an operator to make announcements in the Exigo PA/GA system. Automatic gain control and digital audio processing can be used to handle noisy and challenging environments when necessary.
The access panel is fully digital, and connects to the Exigo system over standard Ethernet network cabling. Two Ethernet ports are available to facilitate redundant cabling and connection to both the A and B system. The access panel is fully monitored to ensure detection of any fault that may compromise the system’s functionality.
LED indicators on the access panel show the status of the power supply and call activity, and whether a fault is present in the system. The fault indicator can also be designated