- Network access panel for console mounting
- Compatible with AlphaCom and Exigo systems
- SIP/VoIP functionality for use with 3rd-party systems
- Advanced call handling in Pulse systems
- DSP for acoustic signal processing
- Communication and Power over Ethernet
- Three programmable buttons with individual labels and status indicators
- Separate PTT button
- LED Indicators for power, call, and fault
- For single or dual systems (A-B systems)
- Supports handheld and gooseneck microphones
- Supports up to four EMBDR-8 expansion modules
The ECPIR-3P is an access panel developed for console mounting and used with either SIP, Pulse, AlphaCom or Exigo systems. The access panel features three fully programmable buttons and a PTT button that can be used to manually select zones, initiate fire alarms, gas alarms, or any other action in the Exigo system.
The access panel can be used with either a handheld PTT microphone or a gooseneck microphone, allowing an operator to make announcements in the Exigo PA/GA system. Automatic gain control and digital audio processing can be used to handle noisy and challenging environments when necessary.
The access panel is fully digital, and connects to the SIP, Pulse, AlphaCom or Exigo system over standard Ethernet network cabling. Two monitored Ethernet ports are available in order to facilitate redundant cabling and connection to both the A and B system.
LED indicators on the access panel show the status of the power supply and call activity, and whether a fault is present in the system. The fault indicator can also be designated to only show faults on the access panel itself. Each of the access panel’s buttons features two independent indicators that show the status of the button’s
See also: additional documentation on wiki.zenitel.com