- Network access panel for console mounting
- DSP for acoustic signal processing
- Communication and Power over Ethernet
- Indicators for power, call, and fault
- For single or dual systems (A-B systems)
- Separate PTT button
- LED Indicators for power, call, and fault
- Supports handheld and gooseneck microphones
- Supports up to four EMBDR-8 expansion modules
The ECPIR-P is an access panel developed for console mounting and used with Exigo systems. The access panel features one programmable button that can be used to manually initiate announcements, fire alarms, gas alarms, or any other action in the Exigo system.
The access panel can be used with either a handheld PTT microphone or a gooseneck microphone, allowing an operator to make announcements in the Exigo PA/GA system.
Automatic gain control and digital audio processing can be used to handle noisy and challenging environments when necessary.
The access panel is fully digital, and connects to the Exigo system over standard Ethernet network cabling. Two monitored Ethernet ports are available in order to facilitate redundant cabling and connection to both the A and B system.
LED indicators on the access panel show the status of the power supply and call activity, and whether a fault is present in the system.