- Rugged headset for Ex and Industrial environments
- Noise-canceling microphone
- High-quality digital background noise reduction
- HD-voice compatible*
- High quality audio
- Optional in-ear monitors may be connected for added damping in extreme environments
- IP Rating: IP66
- Standard 4-pole Nexus connector for easy connection/replacement
- For use with Ex-approved and industrial plugbox with PTT
- Low smoke and halogen free cable
- Designed for Turbine Ex explosion-proof and industrial intercoms
The AK5850HS is a high quality industrial Ex-approved headset for use in rugged conditions. It offers an adjustable boom microphone and a short curly cable for flexible connectivity through a 4-pole Nexus plug.
Used with the TAX-2B/TA-22B Cable and Plugbox with PTT, it offers an exceptional range of over 10 meters. The pluggable nature of the headset allows for easy maintenance/replacement as well as allowing operators to use their personal headset as a hearing protection aid, and disconnecting once the conversation is over.