- Compatible with AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs (SIP)
- Made for CCoIP® – Critical Communication over IP
- Chemical resistant and anti-bacterial front surface for easy cleaning
- Robust aluminium front plate to withstand maintenance and cleaning conditions
- Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
- Four dynamic navigation keys and four DAK keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- Quick and easy snap-on mechanism for installation in flush mounted back boxes
- Superb audio technology – gives loud-speaking hands free duplex communication from any location in the room – no one needs to leave their duty and all present staff can follow the conversation
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Clean relay output contact for control of external equipment
- Designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14644-1, ISO Designation 5
The IP Operating Room (OR) Master Station is an advanced intercom station intended for use in operating theatres and clean rooms. The station front plate is totally flat and without any holes to minimize bacteria accumulation. The station has an excellent audio quality. With a large backlit display and Vingtor-Stentofon audio technology the station allows users to read caller ID, listen and talk at a distance.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and event scripting.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP OR station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station support tone.
See also: additional documentation on wiki.zenitel.com