- Compatible with AlphaCom, Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Designed to deliver CCoIP® – Critical Communication over IP
- Vandal and water resistant
- Designed in stainless steel (AISI 316L) to withstand corrosion
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- 2 Relay outputs for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
The Vandal Resistant IP Intercom Substation is tough, durable and resilient, and designed for use in the harshest of environments. The station is typically used as a communication, information or emergency point and connects directly to the IP network making it easy to deploy – anywhere and at any distance.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with AlphaCom, Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only available using the CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and event scripting.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP substation features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The station has two relays and 6 configurable I/Os (input, output or LED-driving). The IP substation has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.