- Ex IP intercom for potentially explosive atmospheres – Directive 2014/34/EU
- Ethernet compatible 2-wire interface
- DIP functionality for use with AlphaCom audio servers
- SIP/VoIP functionality for use with 3rd-party systems
- Dust- and water-protected to IP66
- Monitoring and self-diagnostics of critical functionality
- Visible status indicators on front panel
The TFIX-3 Explosion-proof intercom station is a rugged device, designed for harsh environments and meets industrial and offshore requirements as well as requirements for ATEX Zone 1 operation. The plastic housing is designed to withstand most chemical and environmental hazards found on- or offshore.
The TFIX-3 features a single oversized call-button and keys for manual override (PTT) and Cancel.
The intercom station is fully digital and offers crystal clear audio with high output through an internal amplifier and 78 mm speaker, delivering over 90 dB SPL. Active Noise Reduction and Acoustic Echo Cancelling allows for hands-free two-way communication with superior audio quality.
Intercom status indicators display the status of the system and are compatible with AlphaCom and Exigo systems as well as SIP functionality for use with 3rd party systems.