- Ex IP telephone for potentially explosive atmospheres – Directive 2014/34/EU
- Ethernet compatible 2-wire interface
- DIP functionality for use with AlphaCom audio servers
- SIP/VoIP functionality for use with 3rd-party systems
- Dust- and water-protected to IP66
- Monitoring and self-diagnostics of critical functionality
- Visible status indicators on front panel
The TFIX-4 Explosion-proof telephone is a rugged device, designed for harsh environments and meets industrial and offshore requirements as well as requirements for ATEX Zone 1 operation. The plastic housing is designed to withstand most chemical and environmental hazards found on- or off-shore.
The TFIX-4 features a full keypad with 1 programmable button and keys for manual override (PTT) and Cancel.
The telephone is fully digital and offers crystal clear audio. Active Noise Reduction allows for two-way communication with superior audio quality.
Status indicators display the status of the system and are compatible with AlphaCom and Exigo systems as well as SIP functionality for use with 3rd party systems