Zenitel IP Intercoms, IP Speakers, IP Amplifiers and VoIP Kits can be used natively with iPBX applications to provide Public Address functionality. By connecting a VS device to your iPBX, you can make live announcements to individual and groups of zones, based on the functionality of your iPBX.
These features can then be extended to serving Background Music for foyers and entries using Multicast Streaming, whereby all devices in a zone can subscribe to a live stream of audio, which will be overridden by a live announcement.
With the use of 3rd party Audio and Bell scheduling software available from STENTOFON Australia, these functionalities are ideal for Schools, allowing for School Bell, Voice Alarm and Music distribution over the IP Network.
Certified & Compatible
We are continuously working on offering VoIP end-stations that are compatible with the systems you are familiar with.
The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections through the integrated data switch
All this enables you to deliver instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment using a terminal designed to fit the environment.
The benefits of SIP
A Unified Communication system is a solution based on connecting independent devices to the same network. It opens up the exchange of data, voice and video on different devices in a variety of ways – all through one network. This gives you the advantage of being able to choose products from different providers that suits your needs.
Unifying a business’s communication into a single IP-network enables a business to:
- Consolidate: all communication through a single and practical IP-network
- Reduce costs: within maintenance, IT-support, and travelling costs.
- Enhance interactions: easily identify when a colleague is available and get in touch
- Create synergy: successful and efficient communication facilitates productive interactions and valuable information sharing
- Increase productivity: stream lined communication is efficient, reducing wasted time
While the network carries the information, SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) can best be described as the language that makes it possible for a vast range of communication devices to communicate with each other. SIP enabled products are compatible with any iPBX.
Zenitel offers products specifically for integration in a preexisting or new SIP system. In addition they’ve made the inside of our products available as KITs for you to customize for any need. This enables anyone to customize and design tailor-made solutions. Quality combined with flexibility are only two of the many reasons why Zenitel products are found all over the world. By presenting you with SIP products and solutions, we hope to inspire you to discover the endless possibilities of SIP and identify how Zenitel SIP products can complement your communications system.