Zenitel products are designed to make Audio Recording simple. All Turbine devices support RTSP streaming of the audio (and video) to a compatible solution.
For our ICX-AlphaCom platform, recording is achieved through the use of SIP Active Recording, whereby as each communication instance is started, a SIP Call is initiated to the Voice Recorder, containing the Audio and call metadata.
The Call Recorder can be the Zenitel Recorder application, or it could be one of a number of compatible third party solutions.
- SIP-based active recording for AlphaCom
- Easy installation – just connect recorder server to IP network
- Records conversations involving any type of terminal connected to AlphaCom
- Records conversations, group/all calls, and conference calls
- Enterprise, Standard and Lite versions – scales well for environments with different recording capacity and playback needs
- RSA digitally signed audio and metadata – enables detection of tampering
- Fully featured audio playback client
- Search on call metadata